- To develop an internationally recognised State of the Art centre for the delivery of scientific, safe and compassionate anaesthesia, pain management, and critical care services to children.
- We wish to contribute to the advancement of the field of anaesthesia especially paediatric anaesthesia, pain and critical care by engaging in high quality teaching and training not only to doctors but to nurses and paramedics as well.
- We also aim to lead innovative and meaningful research by fostering a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and excellence.
- To cater to paediatric patients of all age groups ranging from the smallest newborn with a life threatening condition to the adolescent with any of the numerous childhood ailments.
- To provide range of clinical services including
I. Perioperative care and surgical intensive care for general as well as specialised surgeries
II. Sedation services for procedures inside as well as outside the OR
III. Pain management including acute pain service for postoperative patients and management for chronic pain.
- To evolve customised protocol based plans for anaesthesia as well as critical care in order to provide to our patients the most effective, appropriate and comprehensive care possible.
- To develop training opportunities like postdoctoral courses for doctors and post-diploma certificate courses for nurses.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course reinforces the systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes. We aim to train all physicians, nurses, paramedics and others in the same.
Dr. Poonam Motiani
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualifications: MD, DNB, MNAMS
Specializations: Paediatric Anaesthesia, Oncoanaesthesia
Phone No.: +91-7290015813
Dr. Zainab Ahmad
Designation: Assistant Professor
Specializations: Pain management, Simulation
Phone No.: +91-7290015824